This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy here. Yay! This book deal has finally returned! WooHoo! For the first time in two years, Amazon has *finally* brought Continue Reading
Yay! This book deal has finally returned!
WooHoo! For the first time in two years, Amazon has *finally* brought back their infamous book deal for Cyber Monday! YAY!
For a limited time, you can get $5 off a $20 printed book purchase on Amazon when you add three books from this sale to your cart. The discount comes off automatically at checkout and there are over 300 items to choose from, including many popular titles!
This is a RARE offer and is a perfect time to grab some of your favorite books or a few to give as gifts! The offer also includes some movies, music, toys, and games. You can click on “books” on the left sidebar to see just the book titles.
This offer is valid on print books only, shipped and sold by Amazon. It excludes eBooks and Audiobooks, Book Rentals, and Amazon Gift Cards.
Looking for book recommendations? Here are some books included in the sale that I’ve read and enjoyed in the past:
- Daring Greatly — This book impacted me deeply and has forever changed how I think and live.
- The Giver — I absolutely loved this story and it was one of my top 10 favorite reads in 2017.
- The Road Back to You — If you’re interested at all in the Enneagram, I highly recommend this book as a starting place!
- It’s Not Supposed to Be This Way — If you’re going through a difficult time in life, this book might be a real encouragement for you.
- The Whole Brain Child — If you are a parent or work with kids in any capacity, I highly recommend this book to help you better love, understand, teach, and nurture the kids in your life.
- Get Out Of Your Head –If you struggle with insecurity, stress, frustration, or feeling like you are failing, this book is for you. If you find yourself doubting whether God is good or if He really cares about you, this book is a must read. If you feel like you are stuck, overwhelmed, or constantly frazzled, read this book.
- Hillbilly Elegy — I thought the book was surprising, pretty fair and balanced and a very insightful look into how our upbringing can affect our life trajectory in such a powerful way.
- Wonder — I couldn’t put this book down once I started it. I absolutely loved it!
- Emotionally Healthy Spirituality — There are so many things I gleaned from this book and so many sections that challenged me in deep ways. I feel like I will be processing its message for a long time to come.
- Mom Set Free — If you struggle with Mom Guilt or feel like you are always failing or never doing enough or just can’t get it right as a mom, this book will encourage you in powerful ways!
- The Golden Goblet — This was a read aloud we didn’t want to stop reading! It’s one of our very favorites!
- Carry On, Mr. Bowditch — I read this book aloud to the kids and we loved it.
- What Alice Forgot — I really enjoyed this book and it stayed with me for months after reading it.
- Dear Mr. Knightley — Ever read a book that you just don’t want to end and when you finish it, you want to meet the characters in real-life? That was this book for me.
- Unbroken — I listened to this audiobook and now know why so many people have raved about it!
- Johnny Tremain — This was also another read aloud that we loved.
- The Happiness Dare — This book deeply challenged and inspired me.
- Presence — This book gave me courage to face some of my deeply-rooted fears.
- The Broken Way — This book impacted me in a number of different ways.
- Never Unfriended — Written by my dear friend, Lisa-Jo Baker, this book is packed with encouragement and much-needed advice on building & keeping friendships.
There are also several popular children’s books to choose from:
- Giraffes Can’t Dance
- The Jesus Storybook Bible
- The Day the Crayons Quit
- Chicka Chicka Boom Boom
- I Love You to the Moon and Back
- Paint by Sticker Kids: Zoo Animals
- Goodnight, Little Blue Truck
Sign up for a free trial of Amazon Prime to get guaranteed FREE two-day shipping (and possibly one-day or same-day shipping!). And don’t forget you can sign up for Swagbucks to earn free gift cards to use on deals on Amazon.
Looking for more Cyber Monday Deals?
You can go here for all of the best online Cyber Monday Deals that are already live!
Also, be sure to sign up for our Hot Deals newsletter, follow us on Facebook, and follow us on Instagram so that you don’t miss out on any of the hottest, time-sensitive deals as soon as they go live throughout the rest of the holiday season!